20 May 2020 (Wed), 12:00 - 13:00 h
BCCG & TTF Virtual Expert Roundtable:Engineered timber – A safe and long-term solution for sustainable house building?
11:00 - 12:00 h GMT+1
The British Chamber of Commerce in Germany (BCCG) and the Timber Trade Federation (TTF) in the UK will be hosting a virtual expert roundtable to discuss the use of engineered timber (CLT) as a safe and long-term solution for sustainable house building.
Chaired by Alex Altmann, a Chairman of the BCCG, and David Hopkins, Managing Director of the TTF, the panel will
comprise of the following experts:
• Richard Ogden, Director, Stokewood (Moderator)
• Dr Darshil Shah, Centre for Natural Material Innovation, University of Cambridge
• Terry Mundy, Buildoffsite Property Assurance Scheme (BOPAS)
• Nic Clark, Managing Director, KLH UK
• Marco Abdallah, Head of Engineering, Drees & Sommer UK
• Alex Hughes, Director of DfMA, HTA Design LLP
Please register and you will receive the full event details before 20 May 2020. (Limited availability, please register early to avoid disappointment.)
Download: Event Programme Invitation
Events Overview ...