An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant to the Embassy Attache at the British Embassy in Berlin. This is a full-time, fixed term contract for 2 years with possibility of renewal. We strongly encourage any internal candidates who are interested in the role to apply, including current employees, interns at Post. If you decide to apply, please make sure to identify yourself as a current employee/intern in the application form.
The main function Assistant to Embassy Attache is to assist law enforcement attachés to gather, develop and share information in support of UK and host agency priorities. The position holder will manage the administrative functions of the attaches’ office. This post is not an entry point to the UK’s Diplomatic Service.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Process requests from German and UK Law Enforcement Agencies
• Answer telephone and email enquiries from German and UK partners
• Translate written material
• Assist in maintaining host nation relationships
• Manage office systems
• Conduct open source research and analysis
• Analyse data and present results
• Carry out general financial administration and pay invoices
• Attend meetings in support of attaches
• Organise various liaison events
For further details on this vacancy and information on how to apply, please follow this link.
Application deadline: 16 January 2022
Please be aware that you will only be able to apply to vacancies for Country Based Staff roles with the British Government through this official tal.net site.