The British Government in Germany is based at the British Embassy in Berlin and our consulates in Dusseldorf and Munich. We are part of a worldwide network, representing British political, economic and consular interests overseas. Currently, we are looking for an HR Officer. The jobholder will support and foster the daily presence of the British Government in Germany.
As part of our HR Team, the HR Officer will support the HR Manager by providing a professional HR service across the British diplomatic missions in Germany in line with German labour law, best practice and central policy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Support with On- and Offboarding of country based staff and diplomats;
- Support recruitment in co-operation with the HR hub in Lisbon, being actively involved by advertising vacant positions and supporting the hiring process;
- Advise on HR policies and procedures; monitor and respond to queries in the HR Germany inbox;
- Assist in preparing monthly salaries;
- Monitor & track the Learning & Development budget;
- General HR admin: e.g. update and monitor absence list, update annual lists for the Foreign Office, prepare routine letters, liaise with the Community Liaison Officer to ensure post reports are regularly reviewed and kept up-to-date;
- Create requisitions and process HR related invoices;
- Provide admin support for the Head of Corporate Services;
For further details on this vacancy and information on how to apply, please follow this link.
Application deadline: 3 April 2022
Please be aware that you will only be able to apply to vacancies for Country Based Staff roles with the British Government through this official tal.net site.